Flakes & Powder Additive for water retention & biological enhancement of soil.
WHAT AQUACHAR DOES
- AquaChar provides clean water to developing roots: Since AquaChar is free of VOC’s it pulls contaminate to providing clean water and moisture control.
- AquaChar has negatively charged ions: When added to the soil and watered it will start to pull in the positively charged organics in the soil.
- This creates a biologically active microsite: This provides the food and safety bacteria needs to work efficiently and reproduce.
- Which creates available nutrients: Once AquaChar is colonized with beneficial bacteria, they will break down organics to different types of biologically available nutrients.
- Acting like a “battery” for roots: Developing roots will find AquaChar and will be presented with “biologically” available water and nutrients to focus energy on growth.
- Creating a “home base” for bacteria and fungi: As AquaChar matures in the soil bacteria and fungi will branch out in search of nutrients and bringing them to the growing root
HOW TO USE:
Top Soil: Mix 1 gallon of AquaChar flakes per yard.
For existing plants: Sprinkle powder around root base and water.
There are no reviews yet.